Sunday, August 16, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Well, baby Dillon's nursery is coming along nicely, we've been putting some more finishing touches on the walls like his monogram and bubbles all over the room! I love how it all turned out. I highly recommend vinyl wall decals....they are so easy!Monogram

Circles on one wall and Evan putting the light switch covers on, which we both painted

More circles

Both are from Etsy, which is one of my new favorite websites to find handmade products for a good price. Its also a good place to "steal" ideas of new crafts to try!

We celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday over the weekend at Kanki Japanese Steakhouse(yum, Dillon was doing flips). Happy Birthday, Meg!

Birthday girl with her beautiful family

Brent and Mel

Not so great picture, but the only recent one of us

We have been taking it easy here, trying to stay cool is one of my main goals.....it has been so hot lately and I can't seen to cool off ever! I CANT WAIT until the fall for many reasons. :)

We don't have many plans before the baby comes, just the beach one weekend in August, my baby shower in September and an anniversary get-away in October....and enjoying our time as just the two of us for the last few months!

1 comment:

Chantry said...

hey Heidi! Thanks for the update! The nursery is looking really cute! I also love ETSY and check out their site everyday looking for new ideas =)

I remember treasuring those last few months with Justin, wanting to spend every minute together, fearing that when the baby arrived we would never be alone again. (It was an emotional time for me!) It looks like you have some special things planned...and I know that you will enjoy these few months. By the way, even with a baby, there will be plenty of time for the two of you - if you make it priority, so no worries! =)

Looking forward to another baby bump pic soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails