Monday, October 12, 2009

Comments from the Peanut Gallery

I have heard some pretty funny and interesting comments lately from people around town when they see my big belly coming. Here are just a few from the past couple weeks.....

"Ohhh my...giiiiiirl all I saw was your belly coming around the corner...." -Daycare worker during a therapy visit

"You look like you are about to pop. Do you want a reeses or snickers bar?"- lady at Walgreens checkout

"When are you due?" "What are you having?" "What is his name?".....- lady at TJMaxx checkout who wanted to play 20 questions or something

"Oh my gosh, when are you due??" "Oh, thats not far at all, I hope you are ready!"- nice lady at Fresh Market

"I hope you are staying away from all those nasty people with the swine flu!!"- concerned lady at Food Lion

All true and I had a good laugh hearing them all...I love how strangers see a baby belly and just can't contain their comments, haha!



2 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

I know what you mean. I think just since this past weekend at least 5 people have commented on my belly and asked me when I was due/what I'm having, etc.

Linda Leekley said...

Heidi,
Pretty soon, people will all be commenting on your son instead..."Oh he's such a beautiful baby!!"
Can't wait!
Love,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails