Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

Our families came over after church for Easter dinner at the big round table. We had a yummy feast , including Honey Baked Ham and fresh steaks from a farm near my mom and dad's house. And of course, a photo shoot of the babies outside. It was such a beautiful weekend! It hasn't been this hot Easter weekend....ever! I heard on the news it has never been this warm the first week of April after 1940. Crazy!  I accidentally deleted all the photos from the day so I took D outside to torture him some more in the basket, haha. We didn't do a family shot over again, I was a mess by the end of the day, ha!
                                               Fingers in the mouth in almost every picture
The Easter Bunny brought me an exersaucer!
Cousins playing outside...whats this green stuff?!
ooo these look like fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails