Thursday, September 2, 2010

What we've been up to...

We have been busy, busy bees the past couple weeks. I had the last week of Aug off so I packed as much as I could into that week, so it felt like 2 weeks off!  Here is a quick update with pictures(duh) of what's been goin on!
-We went to the beach for a mini family vacation, Dillon had a blast in the sand and water. He also loved the aquarium!
-Came home and had a visit from Jenna and Mike. Dillon loves his godmommy!
-My mom came into town the next day and brought the best cherry tomatoes from her garden. We went to a Pampered Chef party that night at my friend Nicole's and had some good laughs with everyone!
-The following day, Dillon and I got together with his buddies and my friends, Amy and Teri. It was fun to catch up with them and chat about mommyhood.
-I started doing some photography on the side at Duke, taking pictures of newborns on the L&D ward. It is exciting and I just love seeing all those little itty bitty babies(I know what you are thinking...no, it does not make me want a second one quite yet, haha)!
We had some family time over the weekend at the park, Dillon LOVES the swing...maybe he will get one for his birthday, but don't tell him.  ;)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails