Sunday, January 29, 2012

Potty Time

We have been "potty training" for about 2 weeks and things are going along slowly. I don't know if its me that's not ready or him that's not ready but I think we are just going to take it one step at a time and see how it goes. I am definitely not going to push him if he is not ready. We bought a couple books and this potty...
D likes sitting on the small potty/vs big potty and likes to dance along to the music, but he doesn't actually use the potty yet. Right now we are at step one of just sitting on the potty and eating M&Ms for sitting for a long time. Tonight he dropped one (an M&M) in the toilet and picked it up and ate it when I wasn't looking...oops. At least he didn't pee in it! Ha!  If we get desperate, we might try the "run around in just underwear at home all day" method and see how he does, with a towel in each room ready to wipe up pee. Oh the joys of potty training! :)



2 comments:

Hubby said...

I'm totally jealous! I want M&Ms for going in the potty!!!

David & Amy Bunge said...

I'm all for M&Ms just because :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails