Thursday, August 23, 2012

Maternity Must Haves

I have definitely learned the second time around what I really need and don't need for this pregnancy. These are my must haves while being pregnant, some in only certain trimesters. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember what they are. Story of my life at the moment.  :)


Leggings-I just bought these at H&M and they are amazing!! I love how they go over the belly, makes them super comfortable. I didn't own many pairs of leggings last pregnancy, but I have a feeling, its all I'm going to wear this fall!
Bella Band- I didn't use it as much the first time, probably because I was so excited about buying new maternity clothes, that I just wore those instead. This time, I wore my regular shorts all summer instead of buying maternity ones (besides one pair of maternity jean shorts).
Boppy Body Pillow- Last time, I used three different pillows and they usually ended up on the floor or not in the right place. This pillow is great because it replaces all those pillows and helps me sleep better! This will come in handy even more in third trimester.
Sparkling Soda-I probably wouldn't have survived my first trimester without Izze. Thats all.
Gummy vitamins-Horse pills are my worst enemy, my throat always closes up in fear at the sight of them. I started using flintstone vitamins at the end of last pregnancy, but those still tasted awful. At least these go down easy and taste good!
Baby Center App-There have been a few times people ask me what week I am and I have to think about it for a second. I don't keep up with it aka someone has sucked all my brain cells away already. ha! This sends me a notification every Monday and says what week I am...it does my brain's job for me.
Water-love me some water!! Gotta stay hydrated!
Layering tanks-The long and lean tanks from target or Old Navy tanks come in handy to extend the life of non maternity clothes.
Skinny belt-In order for my boobs and belly to not be one giant blob that runs together under a shirt (I call it the short waisted, big boobed problem), I need definition between the two...so I will be wearing lots of skinny belts this fall with tunics and sweaters (that way, I can wear a lot more of my regular clothes!)
Work out shoes-My dear hubby bought these fabulous pink Nikes for me on Mother's Day. They are great because they have a lot more give to them, so when my feet grow, I can still go to the gym!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails