Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ronan {1 month}

Little man is one month already! Well, more than one month, 6 weeks old today! We missed his one month dr appt on the 15th (oops, that's what happens these days with two crazy kids and a crazy mommy) so we had it on Wednesday. Dr Clark said he was perfect, which I knew already. He didn't cry at all and Dillon was a good big brother while we were there.
I made a First Year book for Dillon with all the blog posts I did on him every month, so I am going to try to do the same for Ronan! It is so much easier to keep it all on here to have a record, I can't remember a thing these days!  :)

Little Ro is 10 pounds, 3 oz (40%) and 22 1\4 in (60%). He is such a happy baby, I didn't think he would be as easy as Dillon but he has spoiled us. He even slept for seven hours last night! I'm sure that won't last long, I feel a growth spurt coming on soon!  Other than sleeping all the time, he eats about every 4-5 hours. He loves the swing, loves to be cuddled, only likes soothie pacis, likes to be swaddled at night and is in awe of his crazy brother. He has baby acne, but not as bad as Dillon had. His little head is balding and its hard to tell what color his hair will be, possibly blonde. Right now, its light brown. Wouldn't it be funny if it came in red, lol!!  Ronan has been a great addition to our family, I could just snuggle him all day!! Can't wait to see what the next month brings!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails