Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Excitements

There are many things these days that get me excited.....like the smell of Fresh Market, painting the nursery blue, feeling kicks from my baby boy, not so humid sunny days, sitting in the back of the pick-up on a cool night watching fireworks, smiles from our niece, sales on cute boy clothes, coming home to big packages in the kitchen, learning new crafts to sew for the babies, still being able to touch my toes....


Here are tons of pictures to update what we have been up to the past month....


* My dad built the craddle...Peter and myself slept in it when we were first born and I can't wait for our little one to rock to sleep in it as well :)

2 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Aww, how fun, Heidi. I'm glad you're sharing the pictures. It's fun to share this time with someone else and follow what they're doing. Being for a visit back home, I totally understand being excited and thankful for all the little things that come up.

Catherine said...

I love that your Dad built the cradle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails