Friday, January 8, 2010

6 weeks!

This blog is pretty much all about Dillon these days, but hey, he is our whole life right now so there really isn't much else going on, right?! Mommy and Daddy did get a chance to go on a mini date the other week to see a movie(Up In The Air) while MorMor babysat. A few hours is as long as I want to leave him before I start missing my boy. I'm sure down the road we will gladly be dropping him off at the Grandma's houses for a weekend! :)

Mr Baby is 6 weeks already! Why do babies have to grow up so fast? I want him to stay this age forever!!! Okay, maybe not. But I hope he always sleeps as well as he does now(that might be asking a lot) and stays his happy, baby self. Dillon is doing lots of new things developmentally, and we just love to stare and laugh at his funny expressions and noises. Some of the new things he is doing....

~Stare at his hands, those are his two new best friends who amaze him...then disappear....then come back again...then disappear. haha.

~Smile! Lots of smiles for mommy and daddy. He is gazing more into our eyes and smiling, which melts my heart!

~Sleep 5 hours at night most nights.

~Roll over! We caught him rolling over one evening during tummy time and he was so proud of himself.

~Explode out of his diaper multiple times in a day(this is probably not one of our favorites...or his). I had to cut two onesies off of him this week due to the large amount of poo on his back that I really did not feel like cleaning out of his hair!

Here are some pictures from his 6 week photo shoot....

2 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Oh, Mr. Dillon is doing great it sounds like. Harrison is going to roll from back to tummy first, I think. He got to his side yesterday, and then rocked back to his back. He rocks when on his tummy, but not rolling over quite yet. I hear you on the blow-outs. It sounds like Dillon's are a little more powerful :). We haven't had anything up the back yet, thank goodness. I love the pictures. Is this something you're doing on a weekly basis?

Heidi said...

Not weekly, probably at the major milestone points.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails