Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Months!!!


You are 3 months old! Mommy and Daddy can NOT believe how fast you are growing and changing every day. You have many new expressions and are developing quite a cute little personality. Here is what you are up to these days.
You are....

about 12 pounds and 24 1/2 inches long, still a little string bean!

wearing size 1-2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes.
sleeping 10-11 hours at night and mommy is so thankful for that.
getting my hair back in on the sides, still strawberry blonde!
smiling and laughing at mommy and daddy. My favorite game right now is to bounce and then fly in the air! It gives me the giggles! :)

still rolling from my tummy to back and am now trying to roll from my back to tummy. I like to twist my body like a cork screw right now.
looking around my environment. I love to look at everything and take it all in.

reaching for my toys and bringing them to my mouth. My moose is my favorite toy right now.
kicking my feet like crazy. It is so much fun to see how fast I can kick my feet! I also like to grab them when I can get a hold of them!

talking back to mommy and daddy. I love to "talk" in the evening and get it all out before I go to bed.
We love you, Dillon!(aka Mr Baby, Dilly, Dill Pickle)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails