Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poor Baby....

Was scared to death of daddy's fart last night. I almost peed in my pants(which is pretty easy to do these days post baby) laughing so hard, even though Dillon didn't think it was funny. He was sitting in my lap, facing out and looking around the room. All of a sudden, Evan let out a loud, high pitched toot. Dillon almost jumped out of my lap and instantly started to wail. For some reason, this particular kind of fart scared the boogers out of him. He usually doesn't mind when daddy lets it rip .We couldn't help but laugh. Poor baby.

1 comment:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Ha,that's hilarious. These days, I don't know who's letting them rip. It's easy for David to say it's Harrison. All I know is that I'm surrounded by a bunch of tooters and farters with all 3 boys in the house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails