Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Updates

The Leekley household has been busy the past couple weeks...we have been go go go non stop and I haven't been able to sit down to blog! This will be a quick update post of what we have been up to lately....Went to Greensboro to my college roomate and her cute baby Brayden. Dillon tried to munch on his head but Brayden didn't seem to mind since he tried to eat his finger. They are best buds! The next weekend, the fam headed up the the mountains to see my parent's new house, finally done and all moved in! It was nice and homey with some awesome views. Sherman loved the mountain air and Dillon did too! Then, this past weekend, Dillon and I made a trip to Greenville for a good friend's baby shower. Beth and I have known each other since we were 4 and we use to play all the time with our baby dolls! Now we are both mommies and can't believe it! She is also having a boy.  :) Gotta love all these boys being born!! Dillon is 4 months old, it crept up on me too fast! I need to do his milestone post but we haven't been to the Dr yet so we don't know how much he weighs or anything! ha! I'm guessing 13 and some change for weight and 25 1/2 for length.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails