Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Typical Day


I am participating in Show Us Your Life:Your Typical Day, at Kelly's Korner. She is an awesome blogger to follow, by the way. She has over 6,000 followers!

As a working mom who is just part time, My M-TH schedule is all the same and Fridays are my days to be lazy, clean, craft, spend some qt with Dillon or to schedule appointments/playdates.
A typical work day looks like this....
6:00am wake up to eat and get myself ready.
6:30 wake up the sweet sleeping baby to feed him, then he hangs out with daddy who is slowly waking up to like 5 alarms.
7:00 I finish getting ready for work and give the boys their kisses before I'm rushing out the door by 7:20-7:30.
I turn on G105.1 for my 35-40(depending on my road rage) minute drive to work for some laughs to wake me up.
8:00 to 3:00 I am at work, then head over to pick up Dillon by 3:30, who is with Evan at work(so thankful for this!)
I get some good smiles from my sweet boy and we head home or to the grocery store. If its nice, we take a walk.
He naps from 4:30ish-6:00ish while I wash bottles and make dinner.
I feed Dillon when he wakes up and he plays on his playmat while we finish dinner.
8:00 is bath and bedtime for baby. After he is out for the night, I facebook/blog/email, watch my tv shows(if I can stay awake) and then I get everything ready for the next day(lunch, pumping stuff, etc)
9:00-10:00 I am usually half asleep on the couch!
Then it starts all over again in the am....and the best part is my happy baby I wake up to every morning!  :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails