Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Girly Craft

I haven't made something girly in a while so I was excited to whip up some cute things for a baby shower we went to on Saturday night. I don't have pictures of all the things I made, but here is one set so you will get the idea....

I made two sets of matching burp cloths and bibs. This is one and the other was pink and black ribbon layered down/across the middle of each. I also monogrammed the bibs, an H on the one shown and the baby's name on the other. They turned out cute and oh so girly!! Now its time to make some more boy things for a shower at the end of the month!

3 comments:

Linda Leekley said...

One word for you, Heidi...Etsy! Bet you could make some money! :-)

Heidi said...

I'm def. thinking about it!!

Chantry said...

how fast can you whip one of these sets up for me?! i have a shower to go to and i would love this!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails