Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jammin' Out

I decided to be DJ Mom and make a mix cd for us to jam out to on our rides around town. Mr Baby loves music and loves to groove to the music so I wanted some songs we could play at home as well for our dance parties in the evenings. I searched through the children's music on itunes and found a bunch of great songs. My favorites are by an artist I came across called Caspar Babypants....



His songs are folky popish and not the typical sing-song annoying kids songs. His website is simple and kinda plain, so he might be an up and coming new artist(or they just don't want to put money into a "fancy" website, haha) but the music is fabulous and so cute! I think D will like these songs when he is older too! Some more artists on our mix cd are Laurie Berkner, Raffi, Peter Himmelman, and Genevieve Jereb. Of course, I also included some of my Zumba songs like Big and Chunky because D likes to dance to these at home. I caught him on video dancing to some heavy metal so I will have to post it, pretty darn cute if you ask me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails