Sunday, August 8, 2010

We now have...

A pretty guest room! I felt so bad for my mom, Jenna or anyone else who has stayed over in our guest room...it was straight up ugly. We never got around to painting it(now we just have the office/playroom to paint) and it became a storage room for the multiple baby items we have accumulated. I don't have a before picture because frankly, you don't want to see a before picture. Yuck. Just imagine off white walls and a bunch of stuff in a room. I painted the walls and cleaned up all the stuff on the floor. We also have some exercise equipment so it doubles as our exercise room. Here are the after pictures-
We had a twin bed in the room when I took this picture but this weekend we switched it out for the queen bed that was in there before.
Viking pictures-a ship and a shield

There are still a few things to finish up the prettiness- a mirror above the bed and some shelves on the wall next to the bed. I may steal an idea from my neighbor and spray paint a bunch of old frames white for a collage. It is starting to look like a guest room now, but I will post a picture of the finished room when everything is up!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails