Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dillonisms-Part 2

More cute things we hear from our silly boy who doesn't stop talking until 8:30pm.  :)


"Mommy, I sit on my knees."- as in, I am a big boy and sitting up on my knees means that. lol

"oKAAAY, mommy, oKAAAAAY daddy"-said like how a teenager would say it when there like okay already, mom.

"Firetruck go eat lunch, fireman go up ladder"-Everyday he talks about what the firetruck and firemen are doing when we drive by the firehouse.

"Thanks Mama, you best"- Yes I know haha

 "Bye big cow"- he still talks about not wanting to see the big cow (that walks around) when we go to Chick fil a (he was scared) from almost a year ago!

He loves smoothies and calls them "suuuumeeeeeessss!" So cute.

1 comment:

Hubby said...

I WAN JUMPY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails