Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Most Magical Place on Earth!

Our trip (Dillon's first!) to Disney World is fast approaching...and I need to get going on all these ideas in my head before I'm up the whole weekend before finishing everything! Yes, I know all this extra stuff is optional and totally not necessary, but its fun and I like making it to put a smile on D's face! 

Pinterest has been a big help to finding ideas for projects and resort tips specifically with toddlers! It will be very different from my last two trips...I will probably be riding rides I haven't been on yet! (as in the slow ones, haha!)

So, here are the projects I found to put a little of my own twist on...




A countdown made with a paper chain...I am going to make one for D to count from 10 days before we leave!




A cute tote bag to store snacks, waters, souvenirs, etc. Not sure how I will make it, but something similar.




Autograph book for D...space for pictures next to autograph! I will probably find an album instead of laminating.


Source: etsy.com via Heidi on Pinterest


An appliqued Mickey T shirt with his name...and I'm going to make red gingham shorts to match!




Mickey matching game for on the road




Road trip bucket filled with Mickey things...not as crazy these though!

A few things we already have that we are bringing along...







 Wow, I really need to get started!!  I am probably more excited about Disney than Dillon is!! But, every time we ask Dillon if he wants to go see big Mickey and go to Mickey's house, he squeals, shouts "yeaaaaaaah!" and jumps up and down. I can only imagine what he will do when we get there! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails