Friday, May 22, 2009

"Beat of my Heart"

No, not the bad Hillary Duff song, the baby's heartbeat! We finally got to hear the heartbeat today at my Dr appt. I was a little nervous(my blood pressure proved it) but once we heard the strong beating, my nerves calmed down. What an amazing sound!! Evan was equally excited and amazed! The Doc laughed because she had to keep moving the doppler around so much to keep up with our active baby and told us the loud thump over the heartbeat was a kick.....hhmmm, it seems to be taking after it's daddy, haha. I don't have my mind set on what the sex may be. I have no gut feelings and haven't had any crazy dreams about boy or girl. The only way for me to keep sane is to just not guess and not have my mind set on a certain one because I will be equally happy for either a boy or girl!! May 30th is our big day...I am going to make sure I eat some chocolate before the ultrasound to get the baby all reved up..haha.

1 comment:

David & Amy Bunge said...

That's a Hillary Duff song? Are you sure you're not a closet Duff fan? Glad your appointment went well. It's so exciting. Have a fun weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails