Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and Bow Ties

This was last Easter...

Aww, cute.  This year...
He definitely knows he's cute...and he was workin the bow tie. This was so simple and fun to make!  I had all the supplies I needed at home, and just followed this tutorial. I think every toddler boy should own a bow tie!

The cousins last year...
So precious! This year, they had so much fun hunting for eggs and playing together. They even held hands and did some smooching. Okay now, probably not okay later.
Playing at the park...
 
 


I made these Easter egg oreo balls as a appetizer dessert and we could not stop eating them before dinner! I don't think Dillon likes chocolate, isn't that sad?! Even after forcing him to try it, he said no. Oh well, more for us!
So easy to make! Pretty much just oreos, cream cheese, vanilla and white chocolate. You can find the recipe here.  I won't even mention the carrot cake and the leftovers D and I have had each day for lunch this week. Ha!
 Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!


2 comments:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Those Easter egg oreo balls look so yummy! You did a great job with them. I am tempted to try the recipe. How did you decorate them?

Heidi said...

Super easy! Just leftover white chocolate And melt separate bowls and use a tiny bit of food coloring to dye them. Put each color in their own ziplock bag and cut the tip off and decorate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails