Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby #2!

A little sooner than we were planning, but when it comes to creating a baby, we will leave that up to God! Obviously, it was meant to be for us to have a crazy end of year with birthdays, holidays and anniversaries all in the same 3 months! Something I dreaded, but now I am looking forward to the chaos!  :)  I had a feeling I was preggo at Disney, but ignored it and carried on. On the way home, I was SUPER bloated and took a test the day we got back. Well, it popped up in about 5 seconds, and then of course I had to take a couple more to be sure. :)  I didn't tell Evan until the next day b/c I wanted to surprise him! Dillon and I found a Big Brother shirt and a cute card that said something like "This world needs more people like you, glad to see we are doing something about it!" I put a preg test in the card and the shirt on Dillon. He was definitely surprised and excited! Looking back, I am sooooo glad I wasn't feeling bad yet at Disney because I don't know what I would have done. A few weeks later, things started to unfold and let me tell you, they unfolded a whole lot more than the first time! In just a couple weeks I went from having a virus or food poisoning, full body hives for four days, a UTI and then another rash from the antibiotics. Besides all of that and the all day nausea, I am thankful it hasn't been worse and things are starting to level out now that I'm in the second trimester, whoop whoop!!
I signed up to be a volunteer for a free ultrasound in a couple weeks. It is for training techs/nurses and I am crossing all my fingers and toes they can find out the sex for us! If not, we can just wait until our Dr visit and hopefully find out then! I am super happy to still fit into all my regular clothes, especially my shorts/jeans. I always heard you start showing a lot sooner the second pregnancy, so I was thrilled to still be on the smaller side! The not eating for 3 months probably had something to do with that, but the baby is making up for it now! We recently took some announcement pictures with my wonderful friend Lauren/LES Photography. They turned out so awesome! I love hanging out with their family, so it was perfect for us to trade sessions! Here are a few super cute pictures I will treasure for a long time, can't wait to make some prints for the playroom!  :)










3 comments:

Hubby said...

Good job so far, Honey! I am very excited. I love you!

David & Amy Bunge said...

LOVE the photos! Glad you are feeling better now. I felt really bloated the last go around, too. I felt like I progressed faster, but when I looked at pictures, it was pretty much the same. I think I gained less weight with Beckett. Hope you are able to find out the gender soon.

Heidi said...

Thanks Amy! Looks like its going to be July 11th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails