Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Discoveries

There were three things I just discovered recently and are loving them all, so thought I would share! The first is a lady who makes monogrammed shirts, pillows etc and lives locally. I saw cute patriotic designs on her Facebook page and decided I wanted to have one made instead of making one myself. Lets face it, I don't have time to make things right now! Plus, I just love the clean look of embroidery!

Dilly and I drove to pick the shirt up the other day and discovered a couple places in Cary. First was Gigi's Cupcakes. I heard the name before and knew they were in Raleigh, but didn't know they were in Cary. These cupcakes were A- MA- ZING. The icing was 3 in high and the cupcakes were nice and moist. YUM. I had a white chocolate chip raspberry and D had  hummingbird. Good thing they are so far away! After we devoured the cupcakes in a non graceful way, we saw a park right below us at the shopping center. Kind of random, but they had a little park and splashground right in the middle of the center. It was fenced in and perfect for kids his age. He loved splashing in the water of course, and he was able to burn off some sugar.

Lots of fun things I hope to try or buy again soon!  :)





1 comment:

Hubby said...

Dillon has been having fun with his Mommy lately. She's very good at keeping him entertained!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails