Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday fun

Evan had some early birthday celebrations this weekend(his birthday is on Wednesday) with the family. I wasn't feeling good, so he did most of the cooking...plus he probably didn't want my germs on everything :) I did make him a cake though! He requested a vanilla cake with strawberry icing. It was a pretty girly looking cake but still yummy, haha.
My sister in law's husband, Mike helped Evan with some things around the house like putting up a light fixture and putting our grill together. He is a great help with that kind of stuff! The grill is awesome, I didn't realize it would be so big!! It is taking up a lot of room inside until we can get a cover for it....I guess I could fold laundry on it!
ps- We are going to have a little niece to spoil in May! We found out this weekend from Megan, my sister in law that its a girl. We are so excited to be an aunt and uncle, there is already a picture of her on our fridge :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails