Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend in Greenville

We had a busy but fun weekend....I went home for my (ex) co worker's baby shower(who I am going to miss so much at work, but so happy she is able to stay home with baby) and Evan drove to Va Beach to coach lacrosse. He met me in Greenville Sat. night and we went out for dinner with my best friend Jenna and her boyfriend Josh. We stuffed our faces at a new restaurant in town called Hibachi Grill.....yum. If you live in Greenville, I suggest you go there! We also picked up our grill, my Uncle Bob's wedding gift to us, and a desk from my parent's house. I found some great things from my childhood while cleaning out the desk...even a couple of my diaries from middle school! They were hilarious!!

Here are a couple pictures from the baby shower.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails