Wednesday, November 26, 2008

House Updates

So, I went pretty crazy when we first bought the house with all the painting of the rooms, cabinets, and molding and then I crashed. Now that the wedding is over, its time to get back to "activities" as Evan calls them. He said I was going to have activity withdrawal...and I did. I was itching to paint and decorate!!
I finished the foyer and hallway yesterday, it is a tan that reminds me of a latte...

The living room is starting to look like a livable space! We have added a new couch, rug, pillows and curtains. The only thing missing is more pictures/art on the walls!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!! :)

1 comment:

David & Amy Bunge said...

I like the pictures. You are so good about working on your house. We are over a year in and still have things to do. We finally updated the registers this month. It's a labor of love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails