Tuesday, December 16, 2008

24

I had a pretty good birthday today with some sweet cards from people at work to my sweet hubby taking me out to a nice dinner. I also got my hair cut and colored at a new fun salon downtown, which I highly recomend...The Garden Salon. When I got home, Evan took me out to Brightleaf Square to Another Thyme(pretty creative name). They had some YUMMY food! They brought out champagne for my birthday and we ended with dessert.
Evan was cold and was not ready to take a picture....
I am playing with my new present from Evan...an Ipod dock/radio( it is in my bathroom so I can have some music in the morning to get me going)! By the way, if you can't tell from the picture, my hair is darker....



It feels good to be 24, I don't feel like a grown up yet, but I have plenty of time to feel like one so I am going to put it off for now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails