Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deck the Halls

Wednesday night Evan and I ventured out to find a Christmas tree. We didn't have to hunt for long, there is a cute little nursery near us who sells trees every season. I made sure to ask if they were from NC(we like to support the local tree growers).
I just love the smell of Christmas trees! Thankfully Sherman doesn't so he stays away from it!

I have done some decorating but we are starting from scratch so we are slowly building our holiday decoration collection. The only things left to get are a tree skirt, more lights for outside and a wreath for the door!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Evan and Heidi!
Your blog is wonderful...including the name, The Leekley Weekly.

I am looking forward to a beautiful Christmas together. Our family is growing and it's fun to blend everyone's traditions!

Keep up the great work with your blog!
Love, Mom

Heidi said...

hsldkfjdslkfd

David & Amy Bunge said...

I just realized we have the same tree topper. I love that star!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails