Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Husband's Creation

First of all, my hubby is the sweetest ever...on Mondays, he insists I do not cook or clean and just wants me to come home and relax since I don't get home until 8. Last night he decided to make quiche so he made a list of all the ingredients from a recipe(even though he didn't follow it completely) and had it cooking when I got home. He said the only thing he couldn't find was the pie crust(he doesn't hit the grocery stores too often) so instead......he used graham cracker crust. Yes, he used the pre made graham cracker cheesecake crusts. :) Gotta love him! I didn't say anything harsh, I just thought, hmm it will just have a different taste to it and I will just eat it and pretend I like it. Well, I took one bite and it was REALLY good!! The crust added just a little sweetness to the quiche and it went really well with the swiss cheese, bacon, and green onions. I told him his accidently awesome quiche is going to be his "thing" now and I think he felt pretty special. :)

ps-go ahead and try it with graham cracker crust, you may be suprised too!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails