Thursday, May 13, 2010

Favorite Children's Books

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week on Kelly'sKorner Show us your Life is favorite books. I decided to think back to my childhood when I REALLY enjoyed reading books and remember the ones that stood out the most( I had a lot of favorites). Right now, I don't really have time to read so I don't have any current favorite books. Thinking back to my favorite books as a child brings back the warm and fuzzy feelings of innocence and care free times when there were no worries, just fun books to read and being read to by mom and dad. I want to make sure Dillon knows what his mommy's favorite books were and hope he will enjoy them as much as I did!
Here are just a few of my favorites-












6 comments:

Lindsey said...

i loved loved loved cloud with a chance of meatballs - totally forgot about it until i came across your post - great pick!

Catherine said...

Those are some of my favorites, too! Except I'm the weird one who never ready Cloudy!

Heidi said...

Such a good book, did you see the movie? I haven't yet but want to!

Linda Leekley said...

Great choices, Heidi! I can't wait to read to Dillon, too. In fact, I've already started building a library of children's books. ;-)

Love the new look of your blog!!
Love,
Linda

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Little golden books are a classic! Love your blog!

Shoshanah said...

I loved pretty much all of these! It's funny, I read Corduroy about a year ago while working after school care. I was actually surprised at home much I didn't remember about the book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails