Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.  ~Graycie Harmon

Mother's Day was special this year with my sweet boy. Last year, I was 2 months pregnant and could only imagine was it would be like to become a mommy. Now that I know what it's all about, it is way better than I ever imagined! It is such a wonderful feeling to have a child who loves you unconditionally. The giggles, smiles, hugs, and snuggles make any day better and I could just hold him and kiss him all day long!

We had a mommy/baby photo shoot at Duke Gardens, which was a lot of fun. Mr Baby had a great time and enjoyed posing with mommy. He is such a happy baby lately(if you saw us a week ago, it was a totally different story!) and I just love his smile and cuddles! We decided a mommy/baby photo shoot on Mother's Day, then a daddy/baby photo shoot on Father's Day will be a tradition every year.   
Here is a slide show from our photo shoot~
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mothers Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails