Sunday, May 16, 2010

Strawberries and Such

This weekend went by too fast, but it was a nice one! Friday Mr Baby told me get my butt out of bed and go to Zumba(which is a crazy booty shakin workout class if you are not aware). I am usually not one to exert that much energy in the morning but I am determined to get back into shape, so I did it. I sweat more in that class then I did while pregnant in August, ha!  Saturday we woke up early to beat the heat(yeah right!) and go strawberry picking at Waller Farms.

I forgot my camera so I didn't get any of Mr Baby's first strawberry picking....not like he could pick or eat any!  He was strapped to Evan in the Bjorn while I picked in record speed in order to avoid heat stroke. We got enough to freeze and snack on, but not enough for me...I will probably go back by myself to get some for cooking!
Lunch on Sunday, we went to Doc Greens with some friends from Raleigh, who we don't see enough! It was fun to catch up and for Laura to hold Dillon now that his head isn't "floppy" anymore, haha!
And finally, here are some pictures of the Mr B just cause he's the cutest little thing I ever saw!!




1 comment:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Love. It. Dillon is such a big boy, I can hardly believe it. That hat is freakin' adorable on him :). Can't wait for the boys to get together soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails