Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us you Life: Things that make you happy :)

This friday's SUYL on KellysKorner is things that make you happy. There are many things that make me happy...too many to name them all so I condensed my list down to my top favs.

Of course the obvious ones-                        my hubby(what a hunk!)

and baby boy

Then there is my family

and friends

~chocolate makes me pretty happy(especially if it is paired with peanut butter!!)

~I love all things that relate to fall-leaves changing, crisp cool air, etc

who doesn't love fresh strawberries?

~And what about the smell of the beach and breathing in fresh mountain air

~Most recently, my favorites have been sleeping in, snuggling with my two men, Mr Baby's laughter and breakfast in bed!

~I love laughing so hard I almost pee in my pants(I wouldn't be so happy if I actually did pee)

and being goofy

~Taking pictures makes me really happy

~Holidays and traditions give me the warm and fuzzy happy

Toes in the grass
~Cant forget Target!!!!

~Hot chili on a cold day,

cold lemonade on a hot day...its the simple things in life that make me my happiest!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm currently enjoying Law & Order marathons ~one of my things that make me happy!

Love the family photos.

I hope you and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Shoshanah said...

We had a lemon tree in our back yard. Which meant every summer we could count on our dad to make a least one batch of fresh lemonade. It's definitely something I love, especially when its homemade on a hot day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails